Power BI Online Training in Hyderabad
Best Online Power BI Certification Training Course
Rudra Soft provides the best quality training and placements for students and working professionals looking forward to upgrading their careers. It would be best to excel in what you do to go beyond bounds and explore other realms. We help you do that.
We Provide the Best Power BI Online Training in Hyderabad, Our Trainers are Working Professionals having 10+ Years of experience in Power BI Domain, We Provide Real-time training with Live Projects and Placement Assistance.
Power BI is a business analytics service provided by Microsoft. It provides interactive visualizations with self-service business intelligence capabilities, where end users can create reports and dashboards by themselves, without having to depend on information technology staff or database administrators.
So, what is Power Bi?
Power Bi is a business analytics service provided by Microsoft.
Business Intelligence Online Course Overview
Rudrasoft is a leading IT training institute in Ameerpet, Hyderabad, with a mission to provide training and course materials with a free demo for Business Intelligence Online Training. We have a group of trainers who are professionals with 12+ years of experience to get the best out of this course.
This Power Bi Online course helps you explore more with real-time training with live projects and placement assistance. We provide you the best to help you get the best experience and be the best. Specifically designed to help you clear your interviews and work on a project from day one, we want the best for you.
About the course
As you would understand while you study, there are four training courses available.
The Power BI online course helps you get an overview of Microsoft Power Bi and master the language. You can look forward to getting the best experience as you would be taught by professionals with more than ten years of experience and get the best from them.
To design the proper data model in Power Bi, you will also write complete DAX expressions for your analytics needs. Thus, you can put them together to build the best model for your data. Learning this bi online course can give you a sense of independence and help you master a skill.
What are the critical deliveries?
Following are the critical deliveries of Rudrasoft Power bi Online Training -
- You will get an introduction to the fundamental component of Power BI Desktop.
- It is made with Power Query, Power Pivot, Power View, Power Map, and Power Q & Q&A.
- We help you get an overall knowledge about Microsoft Business Intelligence and Data Analysis tool.
- You get an end-to-end view of all Power BI components and tools.
- You get trained on most of the components of Microsoft Power BI.
- You can learn to get data from various data sources with Power Query.
- You would learn to do data Modeling and DAX.
- You can get an overview of visualization in the Power BI Desktop.
- You learn to publish and share content in Power BI Service and refreshing dataset and security.
- You will be able to design the proper data model in Power BI at the end of the course.
- You will be able to understand all relationship requirements and implement the right relationship.
- You will be able to write complex DAX expressions for your analytics needs.
- You can, thus, put them all together to build the best model for your data analysis solution using Power BI.
What are the prerequisites you need to have?
To learn this training, one should have:
- Interest in learning the program.
- No prior knowledge or experience in any programming language is required.
- One must have a Windows operating system.
Why should you consider taking up our course?
Rudrasoft has a course that is designed by the best in this domain. We can assure you that this course would add value to your life and skill in your portfolio. You can work on real-time projects and experiment with what you do best. We believe in delivering our promise and ensure your satisfaction.
Why should you go for Power BI Online Certification Training?
Learning Online Power Bi Course provides you with self-service business intelligence capabilities. So, the end users can create reports and dashboards by themselves. You do not need your friend's information in technology staff or database administrators. Once you become self-sufficient, you can even change your career path.
Salary Packages For Power BI Professionals
The salary package for Power Bi Professionals range from Rs.711k to Rs.16377k per annum, average salary being Rs.1010k.
Key features of the course
- We provide 24x7 doubt explanation support.
- We ensure lifetime Support & access.
- We take care of you by placing you in small Batches.
- Professionals teach you with 12+ years of experience.
- We follow a flexible schedule so that you do not miss out.
You would be trained under professionals with more than 12 years of experience. There would be trainers available for assisting you whenever you need. We ensure that you can learn the best, from the best.
- The candidate can register for the Power Bi course by registering on the Rudrasoft website with paying the nominal fees.
- Trainers are certified Power BI experts with 12+ years of experience in training. Rudhrasoft ensures that trainers have served best in online training and have a remarkable ability to instruct and visualize data. The final selection process includes screening, examination, and an instructing demo before they're selected to mentor the batches.
- The candidate can share their completion certificate to LinkedIn, Facebook, and other social media platforms to add their learning authenticity. It gives benefits to your career growth.
- We provide lifetime access to videos, reading materials, practice tests, and the latest notifications about technical developments in the Data visualization spectrum. With this, we also provide 24*7 doubt explanation support.
- Rudhrasoft power Bi accepts multiple payment options.
- It gives various options like online classroom training and self-paced online video tutorials as per candidates’ convenience and availability.
- Candidates get the best opportunities in the Data visualization industry. Power BI experts assist candidates in developing a technical aptitude to convert the job opportunities into offers.
- Rudhrasoft power Bi works on result-oriented learning, so we provide a 100% money-back policy. However, there are terms and conditions for the same.
Power BI Course Content
- Creating Visualization in Power BI
- Fields Configuration for Visuals
- Fields Formatting in the Modeling
- Formatting Visuals
- Analytical Lines for Visuals
- Page Formatting and Configurations
- Creating Visuals with Q&A
- Drill Down and Drill Up
- Filter Pane to Filter data
- Filter Pane Configuration
- Drill through Filter
- Slicers Options for End Users
- Syncing Slicers Across Multiple Pages
- Displaying Selected Values from Slicers
- Report Page Tooltip
- Edit Interactions between Visuals
- Designing Report for Phone Views
- Grouping Data based on Text Fields
- Grouping Data based on DAX calculation
- Binning Data based on Datetime or Numeric Fields
- Selection Pane
- Controlling Visuals with Bookmarks & Selection Pane
- Stacked Bar Chart
- Stacked Column Chart
- Clustered Bar Chart
- Clustered Column Chart
- 100% Stacked Column Chart
- 1000% Stacked Bar Chart
- Line Chart
- Area Chart
- Stacked Area Char
- Line & Stacked Column Chart
- Line & Clustered Column Chart
- Pie Chart
- Donut Chart
- Treemap Chart
- Single Card
- Multi-Row Card
- Gauge Chart
- KPI Chart
- Conditional Formatting Grid Visuals and Charts
- Map Visual with Bing Map
- Map Visual with Latitude and Longitude
- Filled Map
- Shape Map
- ArcGIS Map
- Ribbon Chart - Ranking
- Waterfall Chart
- Scatter Chart
- Custom Slicers
- Custom Visuals
- Recent Updates in Power BI
- Creating Realtime Dashboard
- ETL - Introduction
- Getting Data - Various Sources
- Datatypes - Numeric, Text, Datetime, Boolean and Binary
- Comparison Operators
- Logical Operators - Logical OR, Logical AND, and Logical NOT
- Power Query Introduction
- Data Converting
- Data Filtering - Numeric, Text, Date &Time and Reduce Rows
- Data Deriving - General, From Text, From Number and From Date & Time
- Data Sorting - Reading Latest file
- Data Combining - based on Number, Text, Date
- Data Appending
- Combine Files
- Data Aggregation - with/without Data Combining
- Data Pivoting
- Data Unpivoting - Creating Dynamic axis report
- Direct Query
- Differences Between Import & Direct Query
- Connect Live
- Introduction to M; Power Query Formula Language
- Learning M-Syntax
- Predefined Functions
- Creating Custom Functions
- Calling M-function with Invoke Custom Function
- Advantages of M-Script
- Performance Tuning
- Getting Data with Different Connectors
- Common Activities
- Use Cases
- Introduction to Data Modeling
- Fact Tables
- Dimension Tables
- Star Schema
- Snowflake Schema
- Integrated Schema
- Data Loading into Power Pivot
- Creating Relationships
- What is Relationship
- Direction of the Relationship
- Active or Inactive Relationship
- Formatting Data Fields
- Sorting a Column by Another Column
- Hiding/Unhiding Column(s)
- Auto Summarization
- Other Configuration Fields
- Four Types of Calculations in Power BI
- Introduction to DAX
- New Column
- New Measure
- New Column vs New Measure
- Quick Measure
- Operators in DAX
- Functions in DAX
- ABS Function
- DIVIDE Operator
- DIVIDE function
- POWER Function
- INT Function
- ROUND Function
- ROUNDUP Function
- ROUNDDOWN Function
- SIGN Function
- SQRT Function
- SUM Function
- SUMX Function
- Variables for Better Performance and Readability
- Adjusting DAX Expression
- Simplifying DAX Expressions
- Creating Variables in DAX
- Purpose of RETURN in DAX
- Writing a Function inside Function
- Breaking Logic into Pieces with DAX
- What-if Parameter
- Parameter Table or Disconnected Table
- BLANK Function
- CONCATENATE Function
- CONCATENATEX Function
- EXACT Function
- FIND Function
- FORMAT Function
- LEFT Function
- LEN Function
- LOWER Function
- MID Function
- REPLACE Function
- REPT Function
- RIGHT Function
- SEARCH Function
- SUBSTITUTE Function
- TRIM Function
- UNICHAR Function
- UPPER Function
- VALUE Function
- CALENDAR/CALENDARAUTO Functions
- DATE Function
- DATEVALUE Function
- DAY Function
- EOMONTH Function
- HOUR Function
- MINUTE Function
- MONTH Function
- NOW Function
- SECOND Function
- TIME Function
- TODAY Function
- WEEKDAY Function
- WEEKNUM Function
- YEAR Function
- AVERAGE Function
- AVERAGEA Function
- AVERAGEX Function
- COUNT Function
- COUNTA Function
- COUNTAX Function
- COUNTBLANK Function
- COUNTROWS Function
- COUNTX Function
- MAX Function
- MAXA Function
- MAXX Function
- MIN Function
- MINA Function
- MINX Function
- RELATED TABLEFunction
- RELATED function
- RELATEDTABLE function
- Using CrossFilter to change the Direction of Relationship
- UserRelationship to use an inactive Relationship
- AND/OR Function
- FALSE/TRUE Function
- NOT Function
- Introduction to Time Intelligence
- Default vs Custom Date Table
- Calendar/CalenderAuto Functions
- Year to Date Calculation
- Financial Year to Date
- Quarter to Date
- Month to Date
- Comparting This Year vs Last Year, Growth & Variance
- Calculating Last Month's value
- DateAdd function
- Rolling 12 Months Calculation
- Calculating the Average in the Rolling 12 Months Period
- Creating Account in Power BI Service
- My Workspace
- Creating Report in Power BI Service
- Creating Report with Existed Report
- Creating Dashboard
- Creating and Managing Alerts
- Sharing Report
- Sharing Dashboard
- App Workspaces
- Data Gateway
- Adding Data Sources to Data Gateways
- Data Refreshes - On-Demand and Scheduling
- Creating Quick Insights
- Content Pack
- Publishing Report from Power BI Desktop
- Publishing Report from Excel
- Row Level Security
- Power BI Reporting Server
- Installing Power BI Report Server
- Configuring Power BI Report Server
- Installing Power BI Desktop for Report Server
- Deploying Power BI Report to Power BI Report Server
- Scheduling Power BI Reports - On-Demand and Scheduling
- Getting Data from Excel
- Getting Data from MS Access
- Getting Data from Text Files
- Getting Data from Power BI Datasets
- Getting Data from Azure
- Getting Data from Web
- Getting Data from Analysis Service Models
- Creating Real time Reports
CONTACT OUR EXPERTS
Have a question or need a career advice?
Rudra Soft Welcomes you to send email / call us on :+91 9550481024 for any kind of queries.